- The articles are evaluated preliminarily to see how they are suitable for publication.
- The research submitted to the journal is examined for the detection of originality via (Plagiarism Detection Software) in order to improve the quality of academic writing.
- The received researches are presented to the editorial board in order to select two specialized reviewers to arbitrate authenticity and quality in a top-secret according to the evaluation form. According to the evaluators' comments, the editor in chief issues a decision regarding the acceptance or refusal of the research.
- This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process
- Researchers shall be informed about the outcome of the evaluation of their research after the completion of the arbitration within a period not exceeding three months from the date of receipt of the research which compliance with the conditions of publication in the journal. The manuscripts valid for publication are subject to the journal's policy in their arrangement and time of publication.